Ang hirap kasi wala kang mapagsabihan ng nararamdaman mo. Ang hirap kasi they will judge you without listening on your reasons. I choose this so I must stand up and start a new beginning. It will be very hard. But i know i can do this.
“A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you’re always thinking of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you.”—(via picsandquotes)
Im so sorry. Sorry sa lahat ng taong nadamay. Sorry. I know sorry is not enough. Kung meron lang akong options na iba. Pero i have no choice. Feel free to judge me.
I am depressed now. Diko na alam kung anong mangyayari saken but i need to face the consequences. I need to be strong again and again kahit na sobrang hina ko na.
Ang sakit kasi may maiiwan na taong pinakamamahal ko. Ang sakit kasi kelangan kong umalis at hindi ko na alam kung anong mangyayari samen. Diko handa sa ganto. Feeling ko mababawasan yung pagkatao ko pag wala sya sa tabi ko. Ngayon palang namimiss ko na sya.
Mahal, thank you for everything. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for pushing me up whenever i feel down. Diko akalain na ako pala ang mangiiwan sayo. Lagi pa naman kitang pinagdududahan na iiwan ako pero ako pala to. Ang daya ko! Im so unfair. Mahal, sana mapatawad mo ko. At sana yung promise mo na if ever man na need na naten maghiwalay di ako mawawala sa puso. Mahal na mahal kita. Dati natatawa ako sa mga taong nagsasabi na ‘diko kayang mawala ka o ikamamatay ko pag nawala ka sa tabi ko’. I dont the feelings of that pero look at me now saying this “HINDI KO KAYA NA WALA KA SA TABI KO. HINDI NA GANUN KAKULAY ANG MUNDO PAG WALA KA. UNTI UNTI AKONG MAMAMATAY PAG WALA KA SA TABI KO. HINDI IKAW ANG MUNDO KO PERO GUMAWA KA NG SARILING MUNDO NATEN NA SOBRANG SAYA. KAHIT MAY LUNGKOT PERO MAS MADAMI ANG SAYA. BUHAY MAN AKO PERO YUNG PUSO KO MAHAL UNTI UNTING NAMAMATAY”. I love you so much mahal. I will treasure everything that we had. I will not forget everything we shared. I will not forget you. You are forever in my heart. I will always love you forever.
But im still hoping that one day we will cross our way again and i promise if that one day comes i will not let you go again. I will fight for us. But for now i have to let go of you even if it’s killing me.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.